Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HG Products

I just saw iamgrape1119 did this post, and she saw it from BellaMakeup. It seemed really fun. I just couldn't resist sharing some of my favorites. haha... so I guess I just stole the idea again.

CONCEALER: It would be EDM Concealer in Peach. I have pretty bad undereye circle, so bad that I always look so sleep-deprived. Peach is probably the only concealer that dimishes the appearance of my dark undereye circle. It's a bit dry though for winter time.

LIQUID FOUNDATION: LOVE LOVE LOVE Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation. It feels very light on the skin, but it provides full coverage. Usually liquidy foundations don't cover so well. But all my acne scars and skin discoloration are gone after apply it. And it also provides a very dewy finish. It is amazing!!!

POWDER: EDM Start to Finish Kaolin Powder in Sunlight. This is a great setting powder. Softens and smoothes out your skintone w/o being to heavy or too cakey. The coverage is light, if anything. But I always tend to grab this one because my liquid foundation already provides me with the coverage I need.

BRONZER: Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Bronzer in Rich Bronze. Gorgeous golden sheen w/ a slight peachy undertone. Great for providing a healthy glow on the cheekbones. This is probably the first bronzer that I could use w/o looking too dirty. Unfortunately, I think Prestige is discontinued. Would have been a great alternative to MAC msf's....

CREAM BRONZER: I think I've never tried any cream bronzers!!!! Hmm..... maybe it's something I should add to my collection....

BLUSH: Physician's Formula Talc-Free blush in Blushing Glow. It's my very first blush, but I always go back to this blush. I guess I was really lucky to have found my HG blush on the first try. It really complements with my skintone and looks so natural. It even hides the redness and acne scars on my cheeks. Did I mention this was also the first face product I was able to hit pan?!??! I also love EDM Apple for winter time. It gives you that natural blush as if you've just came back from a walk in the snow. haha....

HIGHLIGHT: NARS Albatross. Subtle yet effective. I also like NYC Chroma Face Glow in Moon Stone. It gives me a more silver-ish sheen. Supposely, it's a dupe for MAC Petticoat msf. However, I always get breakouts whenever I use it w/ a heavy hand. It's still very pretty though.

LIPSTICK: NYX Tinted Lip Spa in Vintage. Moisturizing, long-lasting, sheer yet w/ decent color payoff. Just can't say enough good things about this lipstick/lipbalm.

LIPGLOSS: VS Beauty Rush lipgloss in (not so sure, but I think it's) Bubble It Up. It's a cool toned pink color w/ some shimmer. It smells really yummy and lasts a long time on the lips.

LIPLINER: Haven't found a HG yet... I don't really use lipliner that much.

EYE PENCIL: Maybe Revlon ColorStay pencil eyeliner? It kinda smudges. But overall, it's smooth to apply and does last a while. The search for HG eye pencil must go on!

EYE BASE: Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I didn't get the hype before, but it really helps eyeshadows to stay in place and prevents them from creasing. The packaging is the most sanitary among various brands. I also like the creamy formula.

EYELINER: MAC Fluidline Blacktrack. It's like a tattoo ink. My complaint is that it's too hard to remove!

EYESHADOWS: NYX Single Eyeshadow in Aloha (inner corner highlight), Maybelline Duo Eyeshadows in Indian Summer (nude matte color for browbone highlight), CG Trio Eyeshadow in Morning Cocoa/Golden Sunrise/First Light.

MASCARA: CG Lash Blast, and Loreal Voluminous Mascara. Still on the lookout for more.

Let's just make a tag and pass it on!

1 comment: