Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bargain Alert!!!

So today I was at Costco, and I saw this Elizabeth Arden package. It comes with a Skin Protectant, Sunscreen lotion, and Lip Protectant. The package was $14.99, so I snatched it w/o a second thought. Just checked the retail prices of these three items 17+17+30 = $ 64!!!!










I haven't really tried out the products. But if you like EA products or if you can stand that pine-y fragrance, you might want to check it out.








The first impression of the Skin Protectant is that it reminded me of Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment. The main ingrediant is petrolatum. You can apply it over chapped, flakey or sunburned skin or over your dry lips. Multi-purpose, check. My hands and lips have been really dry lately, this might be a remedy for moi.





The lip protectant has a slight peachy color, but it applies translucent. It feels very smooth on the lips. Pretty moisturizing. It's like a solid and more portable form of the Skin Protectant.










The sunscreen has SPF 50 and protection against UVA. Big +! The consistency is a little liquidy. It's easy to spread, and takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute to be absorbed into the skin. So far, it seems quite promising.






Ah!!!! It's been so hot in SoCal. It feels like an oven at my work place, and sauna at home. So basically, I'm being cooked the entire time. What sucks is that whenever I blast the AC, my joints (elbows )would start to hurt...... o___O



No comments:

Post a Comment