Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DOTD: Horrible Nightmare

Ok, I hate waking up at 5 in the morning from a horrible nightmare. Then I would start imagining what would happen if the dream continued...... and then I could never fall asleep after that.

So last night, I dreamt that my parents and I were sitting in the living room and watching TV. It was at night time, and it was pretty quiet. All of a sudden, there was some kind of stir outside. Then, we could hear people on the nearby streets screaming and wailing. Then we heard a car driving away, with really loud shrill from acceleration.


The way people were crying sounded so helpless and miserable, that I got chills down my back. Our family was shocked. We just sat there and looked at each other. I think we later switched channels, and found out there's a brutal serial killer that's having a murder rampage throughout the town. Obviously, the way he kills people is extremely ruthless. Police still haven't caught that guy yet.


For some reason and without my consent, my parents decided it's not safe to stay at home and they want to drive to the nearest motel. On our way, we saw police blocking off major intersections because of the murdering scene. The streets were completely dark and there was no one on the street. When we finally got to the motel, my cousin and her friends went there also. She told me supposedly the murderer would make a cut on the victim and drink the blood while the victim is still alive (Umm.... I wonder what we call beings like that.)


People kept on driving into the motel, but everyone still looked really terrified because none of us know how the murderer looks like or where he might be.


Then I woke up. Maybe it really doesn't sound that scary, but the sound of people screaming was so vivid and it kept on ringing in my ears. I kept on thinking what if the murderer comes into the motel, kill the front desk clerk, and get the master key to every room? What if the murderer is among us?



Needless to say, it was my wild imagination that kept me up and feeling really disturbed.




Anyways..... In Inception, Cobb told Rober Fischer that it's hard to recall dreams after you wake up, it takes years of practice. I thought maybe I should continue to write down my dreams (since I have already mastered the skills! XD). I stopped writing for a while because I've been so exhausted during school year that I just don't have any extra memory space for those things. But since it's summer, I'll try to write down as many dreams as I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment