Monday, May 14, 2012

OOTD: Pastel Color Blocking

Was playing around with my new hair extension the other day. I think having long and nice hair really helps to shape your face and brings a more girliness to my whole appearance.   I just couldn't stop touching the hair. XD

Here is the before and after comparison....




Here is a video showing you how I put it on if you are interested.  There are tons of really good tutorial videos on youtube.... Actually, that's how I learned how to clip on mine.  




So I decided to put a more pastel color blocking outfit together.   I've been really into color blocking lately.  I'm not the most fashion forward person, and I do have a lot of clothing pieces that have unique or bold colors on their own.  Being able to clash different colors and still be trendy is so easy and sometimes so effortless.  If you feel like you have to buy a dozen things from Forever 21 to be able to up to beat with the trend, you should look into your closet first and find those things that you have been ignoring or have been pairing more conservatively before. 












Blue chiffon shirt - Classic for Ladies (Westfield Santa Anita Mall)
Accordion Color blocking skirt - http://www.sugarlipsapparel.com/accordian-color-block-skirt.html  (Enter "BL8302JRSJ" for 50% discount at the check out)
Sandals - Target from last summer
Rings (not visible in picture =P) - jewelmint, ebay
Bracelet (not even visible in picture =P) - http://www.shopthelook.net/ from 1-2 years back
Hair extension - http://us.hairextensionsale.com/22-inches-7pcs-clips-on-human-hair-extensions-1b.html


No comments:

Post a Comment