Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My favorite look right now...

I've been inspired by a lot of gurus on youtube, and I'm really enjoying neutral eye makeup with bold red lipstick. I've been trying to film a makeup tutorial for a while.... But I just can't find a free video editing software that seems to work. I tried to film it again today, and my new Canon ELPH HS 300 camera just had a glitch. Not only did all my videos disappear, but all the pictures became invalid files that I can't even see on the camera itself......

Ugh!!! It took me so long to find a day where I'm free, the lighting was good, and the look really came together..... I've only had my camera for 2 months, and it's giving up already?!?!?!

Anyways..... These are some pictures I took when I tried to film the tutorial the first time. I'll keep on trying!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment